1. Admissions to the Institute for various trades are open to all candidates. However, no admission can be demanded by any one as a right. Candidates desirous of seeking admission to any course must have the following qualifications and requirements.
a) The Candidate should pass S.S.C. in Maharashtra State Board.
2. Application forms along with prospectus can be obtained from the Institute's Office between 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon & 12.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. on any working day on payment of Rs.200/-
3. Applications form should be submitted in the office within 10 days from the date of declaration of S.S.C. Examination results of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education.
4. A Registration fee of Rs.100/- should be paid by the applicant at the time of submitting the application form.
5. The selection to the course is based on each candidate's aptitude to benefit from the training. Therefore the applicant will have to undergo an interview consequently. Preference will be given to local students.
6. The Interview Card and the receipt should be produced at the time of the written test and the interview.
7. The following Original documents must be produced at the time of the interview.
I) S.S.C. Mark list.
ii) School / College Leaving Certificate.
8. At the time of admission :
a) Parent/Guardian is required to furnish his/her specimen signature. This is required for verification as and when need arises.
b) The candidate and his parent/guardian are also jointly required to sign a guarantee form/ undertaking.
c) Fitness Certificate should be produced from a registered medical practitioner.
d) Certificate showing Good Character and Conduct.
e) Blood Group Identification Certificate
9. The academic year commences on 1st week of August. Regular classes are held everyday from 8 a.m. to 12 noon and 12.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 12.00 hrs. Lunch break 12 noon to 12.30 p.m.
10. The management reserves the right to cancel any batch/trade without any prior information due to in sufficient number of students enrolled.
Rules & Regulation
In order that each trainee enjoys the full benefits of the facilities placed at his disposal and to safeguard the welfare and privilege of each and every one, the Institute insists on strict discipline. Indicipline of any sort will not be tolerated and the same may result his dismissal/ rustication of the student.
2. Good Manners
Honesty and good behavior are expected from each trainee. Students are bound to respect and obey the authorities and the instructors of the Institute. Smoking and use of alcoholic drinks, use of intoxicants of any sort are strictly prohibited in and around the premises of the Institute. Such students will be immediately dismissed.
3. Causes that attract serious action
Irregular attendance, habitual laziness, inattentiveness in the class/workshop, disobedience, disregard to the rules and regulations, instigating other students and absence without leave or culpable negligence, constitute causes for taking serious action against a trainee. Persistent disobedience, failure to respond to official notices and warnings, objectionable conduct in or out of the Institute and habitual unsatisfactory work will result in the dismissal of a trainee. The authorities of the Institute reserve the right to dismiss unsuitable trainees at any point of time and the decision to this effect will be taken solely by the authorities.
4. Use of Mobile Phone and Music Devices
Use of mobile phone and Music Devices is strictly prohibited in the campus.
5. Attendance And Regularity
Trainees who do not keep up to the requisite 80% attendance will be debarred from appearing from all quarterly examinations of the institute and for the semester exam conducted in NCVT. If a student is required to take leave from the Institute, during the course of the day for an emergency, the student must get the sanction from his class teacher/section-in-charge and a letter must be produced from the parent or Guardian to that effect. If a student wants to withdraw from the Institute, parent or guardian should intimate the same in writing, giving satisfactory reasons. In such cases the remaining fee for the entire course to be paid.
6. Absence and Leave Letter
If a student is absent from any test or examination, he will be deemed to have failed in the same test or examination. Application for leave must be presented to the Principal and countersigned by one's own guardian and leave for absence due to sickness must be supported by a Doctor's Certificate. Prior permission should be obtained for taking more than two days' leave. No leave will be granted for any other examinations during the entire period of training.